ABOUT THE COMPANY
Kin Slips was founded by a passionate group of entrepreneurs hell bent on reimagining cannabis and developing the most efficient products possible. Our commitment to providing the best cannabis experience began with our sublingual strips—a revolutionary infused product that is discreet, reliable, all-natural, and that heightens the way cannabis is used in everyday life. Beyond the quality of our product, we intend to inspire trust in the science and benefits of cannabis through meaningful conversations and education at the community level.
We are currently looking for individuals to join our growing team, folks that share and practice the fundamental values shaping our company and lending to a rewarding work / life experience.
- Take pride and never settle for standard
- Stay hungry to learn and eager to teach
- Be mindful, reliable, and accessible
If you’re ready for a once in a lifetime ground-floor opportunity, we would love to hear from you!
Production Staff – Oakland, CA
Our production worker needs to be an energetic, alert, and motivated individual. A production worker assembles and inspect products, cleans and organizes work spaces, operates and maintains light machinery, and adheres to all operation safety guidelines and standards.
Required Duties and Responsibilities:
- Makes sure that workstation is clean and free of hazardous materials.
- Addresses problems with production equipment and machinery and fixes them as needed.
- Cleans equipment.
- Assembles product parts by hand.
- Observes and removes faulty or damaged items from inventory.
- Inspects assembled products to ensure they are up to quality standards.
- Affixes labels, and other exterior details to products.
- Sorts products based on quality standards.
- Packs up completed products and prepares them for shipment.
- Keeps operation floor clean.
- Unloads, organizes, tracks, and stocks shipments.
- Adheres to all safety guidelines dictating the production and handling of materials in the factory.
- Ensures that all production deadlines are met.
- Reports issues or problems with production to immediate supervisor.
Required Education and Experience:
- Demonstrates ability to interpret instruction guides and follow a recipe.
- Demonstrates analytical thinking and problem-solving skills necessary to troubleshoot production issues.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Is tidy and organized.
- Exhibits ability to work efficiently on repetitive tasks without losing focus.
- Currently holds CA State Food Handlers Card or is able to take and pass exam to get one.
- Ability to lift 50lbs and sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Possesses physical dexterity necessary to assemble small and delicate components.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Basic computer literacy.